The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
User Role Editor Pro – edit user roles easily
Are you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the users rights and permissions system?
User Role Editor Pro WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro version features
Why go Pro? Pro version offers extended functionality and it is advertisement free. Buy Pro version and join to the 3320 active subscribers. Look on the Pro version additional features list and take right effective decision:
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under "Appearance" menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role
- Per plugin access for roles and users with "activate_plugins" capability
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators
- Content edit access restriction features
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role
- Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it
- Advertisement Free
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download User Role Editor Pro 4.59.2.b5?
In order to download User Role Editor Pro 4.59.2.b5 you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.