The website WPNULL.ORG provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use the website and leave it immediately.
Before you register, buy and download the products for personal purposes, please make sure that you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions below.
1. License and DMCA
The website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. All digital products on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
We do not provide any license or trial/commercial keys needed for automatic updating of these products. All products presented on the website operate in full and on an unlimited number of websites (domains). No license keys needed.
The use of any graphic materials from the presented products (graphics, icons, photos, video) is permitted only under the license for these materials. The demo content is for demonstration purposes only.
All digital products are purchased by you without the possibility of re-selling or re-distributing them.
2. Product (Service) Delivery
Once payment has been confirmed, you can download the purchased products on product page. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes after the payment is completed.
All digital products are purchased without the possibility of free updates. Download links will be available for 24 hours after the purchase product for points.
To get technical support for a product, you need to create a support ticket on the website (in main menu Support > Create ticket). Support is provided in accordance with the Support Policy.
3. Refund Policy
We consider a refund within 30 days of purchase on a case-by-case basis and do not offer unconditional refunds. Due to the increasing of frauds in the industry (purchasing a product and then requesting a refund to get the product for free), we only grant a refunds in certain specific cases.
The products we provide are digital downloads, and we cannot limit their usage after downloading. Therefore, a refund will only be considered within 30 days after the purchase date.
However, you must first contact our technical support. We always try our best to solve such issues for our customers and we will surely issue a refund if we can not help the customer to solve them.
The refund WILL be granted if:
- The product was completely unusable and our technical support could not help you
- The product has license restrictions that make the product unusable
- You have contacted the support service, but have not received support in accordance with the Support Policy
The refund will NOT be granted if:
- You have not contacted our technical support team on the website and just ask for a refund after purchase
- You made a mistake and downloaded not what you needed. You don’t want the product after you’ve downloaded it, you simply change your mind or you bought the product by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product. You have not carefully read the documentation from the developer and can not install or configure the downloaded product correctly
- Product is not compatible with your WordPress, plugins, web server or other environment
- The product did not meet your expectations. You should review the selling page and ask questions to clear any confusion before purchase
- The product displays a message that you need to enter your license key or activate it to receive automatic updates, and there are no any other license restrictions
- You broke your site during product installation or lost data
- You do not plan to use the service in the future and/or you want to convert points balance into money
- It has been 30 days of refund period after purchase
Also please note that refunds are made only for the full cost of purchasing points. A refund will be provided if the purchased points were spent only on products for which there is a reason for refund. Partial refunds are not supported. Fees deducted by payment systems are not refundable.
4. Support Policy
This Support Policy describes how we provide our support service to you after your purchase.
We only cover support for products that you purchased on WPNULL. Your first step at getting technical support is to check our FAQ. Please, make sure that you’ve studied the product documentation and referred to the FAQ before submitting a support ticket.
Support is offered through Support Tickets opened from our website (in main menu Support > Create ticket). We are very fast in providing answers, but we are not immediate. Every support request will be added to the support queue, and will be processed as soon as our team members are available. We provide technical support ONLY through our ticket system on the website, NOT by email, chat, website comments, Skype or any other social media. Support ticket is the only way to access the technical support.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +3) in the order they were received. Please note that most of them are handled within 24h – 48h, but sometimes (in very rear and complicated cases) you will have to wait 3-5 business days for our response. Of course, we always want to provide our support to you as quickly as possible. However, we understand that, to achieve that goal, we also need to balance our work and life.
Please note that in some cases to solve a technical problem you must provide us WordPress and FTP access. We cannot take any responsibility for damages caused by crucial information leaks. So we highly recommend you to change your WP-admin and FTP accounts credentials before sending them to us and to change those details back after your issue had been resolved.
What our support service covers:
- Installation and general usage advice
- Answering technical questions about products
- Sample data import assistance
- Update or migration assistance
- WordPress general support related to products
- Solving licensing problems
What our support service DOES NOT cover:
- Product installation/configuration
- Product modifications and customization
- Demo data installation
- Custom programming or any other freelancing work
- Fixing issues related to compatibility between different themes and plugins
- Fixing developer bugs issues
- Server configuration or fixing complex individual server-side issues
- Update, migration or repair service
- WordPress general support not related to products
- Any other things that are not related to products
Any information submitted by the buyer will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, delivering the product, informing about new product releases, and addressing any customer service issues.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receiving messages via e-mail (newsletter subscription). If you want to opt out of receiving these messages, please notify us. After receiving your feedback, we will remove your email address from the mailing list within 24 hours.
6. Guarantees and Safety
We guarantee that any digital product offered on the website is officially purchased from a developer and does not contain any malware, viruses or advertising. However, we do not give you any guarantees that the products offered on the website will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components, themes and plugins.
In case you need help with installation, configuration, using the product or if you have any technical problems, we guarantee to provide you professional technical support in accordance with our Support Policy.
We also give a 30-day product working guarantee. This means that if you downloaded the product and it stopped working, but it has not passed 30 days, you can contact the support team on the website and we guarantee you the elimination of this technical problem if it prevents the basic functionality of the product.
7. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall WPNULL.ORG be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if WPNULL.ORG or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
8. Terms and Conditions
The website reserves the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the sale of digital products and subscription. We accept no liability to you or any third party in the event of changes in the conditions of sale of digital products or subscription.
Last update: November 28, 2020