|Version:||1.1 NULLED (activated license)|
|Purchase proof:||Screenshot from the account|
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
100% working and safe product. Completely risk-free. 30-day money-back guarantee. Read our Refund Policy.
Henrik 1.1 NULLED – Creative Magazine Theme Details
Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime blogging adventure! Meet Henrik NULLED, a fresh take on the digital magazine format. It's simple but effective, powerful yet simple to use. This creative toolkit has a one-of-a-kind variety of blog layouts and article templates, allowing you to quickly launch your news portal, video blog, fashion magazine, or any other type of creative publication. Henrik has you covered whether you want to publish an editorial, post video news, or start your own lifestyle blog. So don't put it off any longer; grab Henrik today and spread the word in style.
Henrik NULLED Theme Features:
- Easy-to-Use Powerful Admin Interface
- One-click import of demo site
- 8 predesigned homepages
- Practical inner pages
- Elementor Page Builder plugin compatible
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($59 value)
- Compatible with the WooCommerce plugin for eCommerce
- Large collection of custom shortcodes
- Blog List shortcode
- Blog Archive List shortcode
- Horizontal Blog shortcode
- Customizable blog layouts
- Custom Post Formats: Audio, Video, Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Custom
- Social Share functionality
- Text Marquee shortcode
- Swapping Image Gallery shortcode
- Product List shortcode
- Image Gallery shortcode
- Icon List Item shortcode
- Team List shortcode
- 4 Header types
- Standard Header
- Minimal Header
- Standard Extended Header
- Multiple Header behaviors
- Side Area
- Integrated Search
- Optional separate logo for Mobile Header
- Separate styles for Mobile Header
- Optional separate logo for light and dark header versions
- Optional separate logo for Sticky header type
- Header Top and Header Bottom Widget Areas
- Parallax images in sections
- Customizable Mega Menu
- Variable grid size
- Back to Top button functionality
- Content Entry Animations
- Blog List widget
- Tabbed Blog List widget
- Contact Info widget
- Simple Social Links widget
- Custom Categories widget
- Social Share widget
- WooCommerce DropDown Cart widget
- Contact Info widget
- Social Icons widget
- WooCommerce Dropdown Cart widget
- Footer Top and Footer Bottom
- Customizable Footer Top with 1-4 Columns layouts
- Customizable Footer Bottom with 1-2 Columns layouts
- Child Theme included
- Custom Widget Areas
- Responsive Design
- Retina Ready
- Ion Icons font pack
- Font Elegant font pack
- Dripicons font pack
- Font Awesome font pack
- Linea Icons font pack
- Linear Icons font pack
- Material Icons font pack
- Simple Line Icons font pack
- Shape Icon font pack
- Translation Ready
- WPML compatible
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- Highly customizable typography settings
- Separate typography settings for responsive
- 1000+ Google Fonts
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Henrik 1.1 NULLED – Creative Magazine Theme?
In order to download Henrik NULLED – Creative Magazine Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.