|Purchase proof:||Screenshot from the account|
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
TownHub 1.6.3 – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Details
TownHub – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme is perfect if you like a clean and modern design. This theme will help you create, manage and monetize a local or global directory site. You can use the theme for any listing type. But there is no default real estate type. You have to build by yourself with some custom fields. The theme is fully supported WPML. Site owner can sell author membership package and booking via WooCommerce. For shop type, user can buy products as normal. And each listing can have its own products.
- Social Login
- Smart search with Google Location and Category
- SEO Optimized: Fully hand coded, semantic and written to bring good ranking on search engines. The theme has good use of h1,h2,h3 tags. Given priority to Content hierarchy in the mark-up. Famous Allin one SEO and Yoast plugin Compatible.
- Complete Localization + WPML Support
- Responsive Layout: All Pages are Fully Responsive. So, it looks awesome on big screens as well as on smart phones and tablets.
- Google Maps Integration for Listing
- Sidebar and Widget Manager: Available widgets are Flickr Widget, Gallery, Recent Listing, Mail-chimp Newsletter Widget, Recent Blog Posts, Social Widget, Twitter Widget.
- Browser Compatibility: The theme is compatible with the most popular internet browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
- Powerful Admin Interface
- Highly Customizable
- No coding knowledge required
- Friendly Option Panel: We design option panel very friendly and easy to understand for use it.
- Works on WordPress latest version
- Elementor Visualize Drop & Drag Page Builder
- Advanced Elements for Elementor
- Admin Dasboard
- Currency switcher
- 5 different style home page: Parallax image, Map, Slider, Slideshow, and Video (vimeo, html5 or youtube )
- 6 different Listings pages and 4 pre-built single layouts
- Listing single layout builder
- Absolutely free OpenStreetMap
- Full screen backgrounds
- Powerfull unique parallax effects
- Header options for post, page, category and tag
- Self Hosted, Youtube, Vimeo Video background – Image Background will be used for mobile instead
- Fully responsive
- Support Contact Form 7
- Powerful theme option with Redux
- One Click Import Demo Data
- 600+ Google Web Fonts
- Retina Icons (Font Awesome)
- Bootstrap Framework
- Easily Customizable
- Translation Ready with .pot file included
- Page + Post settings with metabox
- Right, Left sidebar or Full width Blog
- Post format
- Child Theme included
- Demo Data xml file included
- Unlimited Color
- Well documented
- Touch and swipe
- Mailchimp subscribe
- Tweeter feeds
- Instagram feeds
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download TownHub 1.6.3 – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme?
In order to download TownHub – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.