|Version:||9.1.1 NULLED (activated license)|
|Purchase proof:||Screenshot from the account|
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
Bimber 9.1.1 NULLED – Viral & Buzz WordPress Theme Details
Bimber is a viral magazine WordPress theme from Themeforest magazine that lets you launch a fully functional viral site in no more than 24 hours. It comes with powerful sharing buttons; popular, hot, trending listings and multiple ad locations. Everything in a lightweight and easy-to-use package. Just start today and go viral today!
Bimber includes Snax – Viral Front-End Uploader plugin, our dedicated solution for submitting viral content: It supports next options: Meme (create a funny pic); Image (photo, gif); Story (like WP post); Gallery; Embeds (YouTube videos, Instagram photos, Twitter statuses etc); Open List (users can submit new items and vote for them); Ranked List (users can vote for best item); Classic List and others
Bimber gives you opportunity to work with ads with maximal options. So, you will be able to work with Google AdSense ads; with content delivery platforms like Taboola, RevContent, Outbrain, etc. Also, it have multiple ad slots: you can insert ads automatically injected into post listings; inside sidebars with sticky option; inside the post content, before the first paragraph; before the header theme area; before the content theme area; before the “You may also like” collection; before the “More from” collection; before the “Comments” section and before the “Don’t miss” collection. Features list:
- 100% responsive design.
- Retina ready.
- Cross browser compatibility.
- SEO optimized.
- Compatible with SEO plugins.
- Optimized for Google PageSpeed.
- Microdata (schema.org), rich snippets support.
- Translation ready.
- Full RTL support (right-to-left languages like Arabic or Hebrew).
- Support for multi page articles.
- Compatible with caching plugins (WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache).
- Custom Facebook Widget.
- Integration with free, highly popular MailChimp for WordPress plugin.
- Place subscribe form after post content, inside grid collection, inside list collection and inside sidebars.
- Create listicles with images, gifs, self-hosted videos and embeds.
- Popular, hot and trending lists.
- Fancy badges for popular, hot, and trending posts.
- Paginated posts with big, bold navigation.
- Share count visibility threshold – no more “0 shares” messages.
- View count visibility threshold – no more “1 view” messages.
- Comment count visibility threshold – no more “0 comments” messages.
- NSFW posts (Not Safe For Work).
- Maximize Time on Page with “You may also like”, “More from category” and “Don’t miss” sections.
- Powerful Social Sharing Buttons: fake share counts for viral newbies; image sharing; big buttons with clear call to action; share count visibility threshold – no more “0 shares” messages and other functions.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Bimber 9.1.1 NULLED – Viral & Buzz WordPress Theme?
In order to download Bimber NULLED – Viral & Buzz WordPress Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.