The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
Polylang Pro 3.2.3 NULLED – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Details
Polylang Pro Nulled the far more popular multilingual plugin accessible in the WordPress repository, with over 500,000 installs. As usual, you just type up your articles, pages, then categorize and translate them as you normally would. If translation is available, it's optional. The versatility of Polylang Pro enables you to build a multi-lingual WordPress website. As you've done in the past, you publish articles, pages, and categories, as well as tag posts. Translation of a post is optional.
- Translate your content and your whole website. You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, tags, and custom post types such as taxonomies, widgets, navigation menus, and URLs as well as custom post types, taxonomies, widgets, navigation menus, and URLs using Polylang Pro.
- Effecient and simple to implement. The primary tasks to create a language are to (1) create your languages, (2) add a language switcher, and (3) translate. Polylang will not interfere with your usual web habits by seamlessly integrating into the WordPress admin panel. Content duplication is also taken into consideration, leading to a streamlined process.
- Exceptional performance. Polylang Pro does not need additional tables, and it is not reliant on shortcodes that are lengthy to analyze. There are no customizations or plugins involved (taxonomies). Also, you don't need much RAM or affect your website's speed. Additionally, it works with cache plugins in many other web browsers.
- Search Engine Optimization-friendly. Polylang Pro Nulled is compatible with a wide range of SEO plugins, including important SEO plugins, and has the capability to handle multilingual SEO, such as hreflang and opengraph tags. It gives you the choice to utilize either one folder, one subfolder, or one domain for each language.
- There are no limits on the number of languages you may utilize. You may find scripts for RTL. WordPress has its own language packs that are downloaded and updated automatically.
- Post translation, page translation, media translation, categories translation, post translation tags, menu translation are all feasible. All the customizable post kinds, taxonomies, and so on, along with standard WordPress widgets like RSS feeds and Sticky Posts, are supported.
- You may either define your language by your content or by the language code in the URL, or you can use one language per URL domain.
- When creating a new post or page translation, the original content, categories, post tags, and perhaps additional metadata (for example, tags) can be automatically transferred to the destination. To look the same in various languages, two postings may even be synced.
- The user is given a configurable language changer, either as a widget or as part of the navigation menu.
- NB: Polylang is also required if you operate a WooCommerce store. Some users may regard the Polylang Pro bundle and the Polylang for WooCommerce package to be a good deal.
Download Polylang Pro and see more features of Pro version using the list below.
- Create, manage pages, posts, media, categories, tags
- Premium members may translate post types and taxonomies
- Create menus and widgets in another language
- One possible option is to use subdirectories, subdomains, or different domains
- WPML API interoperability
- To have the same URL slug, translations may share the same URL
- Translate URLs' slugs (custom post types, taxonomies and much more...)
- While translating, duplicate the content
- Activate or deactivate languages
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Polylang Pro 3.2.3 NULLED – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin?
In order to download Polylang Pro NULLED – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.