|Version:||5.1.1 NULLED (activated license)|
|Purchase proof:||Screenshot from the account|
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
Motors 5.1.1 NULLED – Car Dealership WordPress Theme Details
Motors is 5 in 1 WordPress Theme for Car Dealer, Classified Listing, Repair Shop, Boat Dealer and Motorcycles Dealer.
- Available Demos. You will start easily with the One Click Import demo data;
- 4 Advanced, Easily Customizable Search options. You can choose which fields you want to display and what data will be displayed in those fields;
- Inventory Grid and List Layouts. These templates are also supported with meta boxes to filter and sort properties based on your requirements;
- Inventory Item page Options. Motors provides multiple templates to display your vehicles informations in the way you like;
- Compare Features page. Smash your competitor’s websites with Motors awesome Vehicle Comparison Feature;
- Finance Calculator. Use this vehicle payment calculator to estimate monthly payments on your next new or used vehicle loan;
- Sell a Vehicle Layouts. Website for any automotive business, with three stunning premade demos ready to fuel your success;
- User Subscription Options. Free & Paid Membership with Recurring Payment;
- Google Map Places. Listing WordPress theme, Motors is expertly optimized for selling, buying or leasing your vehicles online;
- Inventory Listing Setting. The prime objective in creating Motors for WordPress was to satisfy the automotive industry’s needs;
- Car Options. A Car Dealership Demo, a Directory & Listings Demo and a Car Repair/Mechanics Service Demo;
- PayPal Integration. From everyday purchases to running a business, people around the world rely on us to pay and get paid;
- Google reCAPTCHA. Motors provides Google reCAPTCHA API integration support on all the contact forms in theme to prevent spam;
- Inventory Manager. Easily add taxonomies & categories. Display created taxonomies with custom icons on any page. Create as many filters as you need;
- One-click Demo Import. One click and you have a ready site just like the one you see in our demo;
- Real-time WP Customizer. Change the look and feel of your site with the real-time preview WordPress Customizer. See how your website looks before you push the changes;
- Slider Revolution. Create stunning sliders with different animation effects easly with Revolution Slider;
- Built with SEO in mind. Motors is based on the best SEO practices! Get your site rank high on search engines with our optimized WordPress theme;
- WPML & Translation Ready. Translate your website to any language with WMPL easily! Use .pot files for a custom translations;
- 700+ Google Fonts. Choose any of the Google web fonts library through powerful Real-time Customizer panel;
- Custom Sidebars & Widgets. Create your own sidebar with available widgets and shortcodes;
- Built with Sass. Sass is the most stable and powerful professional grade CSS extension language.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Motors 5.1.1 NULLED – Car Dealership WordPress Theme?
In order to download Motors NULLED – Car Dealership WordPress Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.