|Purchase proof:||Screenshot from the account|
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
MyListing is a Powerful Directory, Listing and Event WordPress Theme for business. MyListing gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website. Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life. MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor. All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize. Absolutely no coding required.
MyListing have an advanced Listing type creator. Whether you’re creating a business, event, or any other type of directory, you would want different look, functionality and features for each of them. Advanced listing type creator lets you do that. Choose between 20+ pre-made fields and create your own unlimited custom fields. Each listing can also have their own products for sale, host events, have booking forms, reviews, comments and other custom tabs.
Moreover, it have advanced monetization features. Earn money by monetizing listing submission, as well as allowing users to promote their listings. Full Theme Features:
- MyListing uses Elementor page builder – the fastest growing, open-source WordPress page builder.
- Over 50 Elementor widgets ready to use.
- Advanced Listing Type Builder.
- Listing Type editor with a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Custom Fields with powerful field editor for each listing type.
- Customize the Explore page uniquely with custom facets for each listing type.
- Bookings using TimeKit, Contact Form 7.
- Shortcode generator with an easy to use interface.
- ‘Button’ shortcode, ‘Listing Categories’ shortcode, ‘Format Text’ shortcode, ‘Icon Picker’ shortcode, ‘Listing Search Form’ shortcode.
- Over 2000 icons to choose from, including Custom Theme Icons, Material Icons, Font Awesome, and Glyphicons.
- Integrated with Google Maps (custom Google Maps markers and custom Google Maps location previews).
- Background Images Parallax.
- Background Video.
- Custom Scrollbars.
- Instant search on header.
- Listing quick view.
- Fully Responsive.
- Customized Dashboard page for front end users.
- Users can request to add their own products.
- Share listings/posts functionality included.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- User Sign In/Register functionality included.
- Fully integrated with WP Job Manager.
- WC Paid Listings plugin – included. (Would normally cost $39).
- Contact Form widget included.
- Latest Blog Posts widget included.
- Four different header types, alongside other options, and the ability to edit the header on a per-page basis.
- Smooth scrolling option.
- Customizable footer.
- Back to top option.
- Fully localized and translate ready.
- Minified and combined assets to reduce the amount of http requests and enhance load time and site performance.
- Clean and well structured code.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download MyListing 2.6.7 – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme?
In order to download MyListing 2.6.7 – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.