|Purchase proof:||Screenshot from the account|
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
Ceris 3.6 – Magazine & Blog WordPress Theme Details
Ceris is an indispensable news & magazine theme with a clean, modern design suitable for everyone who wants to share their stories about today’s ever-changing technology, the latest breaking news or the hottest products.
Check out all the demos to pick out the one that suits you best or build one by yourself. This is what Ceris is all about: the best news and magazine theme for you to start sharing your stories today!
Full Theme Features:
- Powerful by BKNinja Composer Plugin: Build homepage content by select, drag & drop modules into the sections. The theme supports a lot of modules in each sections and can be combined. So, the layout you can create is unlimited. Check out the modules from the theme
- Various of beautifully designed demos that can be easily imported within 1 Click
- Compatible with the Latest WordPress version
- Mega Menu:Displays posts in a category menu item beautifully with the Mega Menu option.
- Ajax Load Posts:Load the next posts without reloading the whole page. Keep your readers read more and more!
- Ajax Login + Social Login:Keep your reader login without redirect to the wordpress login page
- Sticky Sidebar
- Fully Responsive:The theme displays great on all screen size. Also has an option to hide sidebar when in responsive layout.
- SEO Optimized:Rich snippet for post and reviews, also support Google Authorship.
- Multiple Blog Layouts
- Integrated Review System:Easy to add review to a post with summary (can include Pros and Cons list).
- Google Web Fonts
- Custom Color:Choose any color scheme you want for your site. It’s unlimited
- Powerful Theme Options:Powerful yet easy to use Theme Options.
- Translation Ready:The theme comes with .pot file so you can translate it into any language you want.
- Advanced Post Options:Post options are individual per post meaning they only affect the post you set them on. They will override theme options which allow you to have a unique post outside of your global settings.
- Bookmark Articles: Allow reader to bookmark their articles they wish from the article list
- Dismiss Articles: Allow reader to bookmark dismiss articles they wish from the article list
- Customizable Header:The theme has included 9 Header Types. There are a lot of options that you can easy to create an unique Header for your purpose.
- Sticky Header:Sticky Header can be turn on/off
- Sidebar:Unlimited sidebar with the intergrated Custom Sidebar Generator. You can choose a specific sidebar for each WordPress default templates:Category, Tag, Author, Index, Search, etc. You can also choose between 2 locations for sidebar (left or right).
- Advanced Categories Options
- Logo And Favicon Upload
- Cross-browser Compatible:Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11+.
- Built-in Related Posts and Same Category Posts.
- Built-in Social Sharing
- AMP Support
- Woocommerce Support
- GDPR Compliance
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Ceris 3.6 – Magazine & Blog WordPress Theme?
In order to download Ceris – Magazine & Blog WordPress Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.