|Purchase proof:||Screenshot from the account|
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Educavo is modern and trendy Education LMS WordPress Theme. This theme is perfect for Selling Online Courses, University, College, School, Training Center, E-Learning, Courses Tutorials, Education Center, Workshop, kindergarten, Course Hub, or any kind of Educational Institutions. It comes with high-quality 11 Pre-build Home Pages and many built-in awesome inner pages such as Course Pages, Teachers Pages, multiple blog layouts etc.
Developers also used The World’s #1 Leading WordPress Page Builder – Elementor Page Builder. It’s about time for a live page builder, with no limits of design. A page builder that delivers high-end page designs and advanced capabilities, never before seen on WordPress.
Also this theme includes commercial Revolution Slider that’s why anyone can easily create amazing sliders with animated effects. It’s also 100% responsive that’s why it will work nicely on all smart devices(smart phones, tablet, PCs and desktops). It’s also well documented and clean coded that’s why anyone can change it easily.
By using this theme anyone can build his own website “No coding skill required”. Anyone can change site colors / other settings from theme settings. Only single click – demo data will be installed.
- 12 Creative, Trendy & Unique Demo Homepages
- Child Theme Included
- 05 Blog & Single Post Page layout well designed
- 02 About Page Layouts
- 04 Contact Page Layout
- 120+ Addon Elements: Developers included 200 plus elements with theme. So you can easily manage your site without any hassle.
- Unlimited color Option:Developers added backend color option so you can easily change your color throughout the full site also every addon has individual color option so you can manage addon color also separately if you need.
- One Click Demo Installer Included:You can easily import demo data using one click demo import. So you don’t need start form scratch just import demo data and you can customize site.
- Responsive Layout: Theme also 100% responsive that’s why it will work nicely on all smart devices(smart phones, tablet, PCs and desktops)
- Elementor Page Builder: Elementor Page Builder is #1 drag and drop page builder & live editor that will help you to create any layout you can imagine fast and easy. No coding skills required!
- Revolution Slider:This slider plugin can show any kind of media with highly customizable transitions, effects and animations. So you can make any kind of slider easily as like you want
- Redux Framework:Redux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress themes and plugins.
- Powerful Theme Options:Using theme option you can change many things easily. As like logo, favicon, header style, footer style, color etc.
- Off-canvas Menu
- SEO Friendly: We used yoast seo plugin for working onpage seo.
- Bootstrap 4.x
- Google Fonts
- Flaticons Used
- Supports All Modern Browsers
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Educavo 2.6 – Online Courses & Education WordPress Theme?
In order to download Educavo 2.6 – Online Courses & Education WordPress Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.