The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
- Bulk Unloads: Everywhere (Site-Wide), On Specific Pages & Post Types, Add load exceptions
- Enable "Test Mode" to only apply the plugin's changes for the logged-in administrator for debugging purposes
- Remove unused elements from the <HEAD> and <BODY> including the following link tags: Really Simple Discovery (RSD), Windows Live Writer, REST API, Posts/Pages Shortlink, Post's Relational, WordPress Generators (also good for security), RSS Feed Links. Valid HTML comments are also stripped (exceptions can be added) while conditional Internet Explorer comments are preserved.
- Site-Wide Unload For Common Elements that are often unused such as: WordPress Emojis, jQuery Migrate, Comment Reply (if not using WP as a blog)
- Disable XML-RPC Protocol Support partially or completely
- Inline CSS Files
- Instruct the browser to download a CSS/JS file based on the visitor's screen size (e.g. download it on a desktop device, but not on mobile one)
- Defer CSS loaded in the <BODY> to reduce render-blocking resources
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download WP Asset CleanUp Pro 220.127.116.11 NULLED – Page Speed Booster?
In order to download WP Asset CleanUp Pro 18.104.22.168 NULLED – Page Speed Booster you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.