The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Agile Store Locator is a premium WordPress Google Maps Plugin designed to offer you immediate access to all the best stores in your local area. The plugin can be used for stores listing, deals listing, hotel listing, real estate listing, restaurant listing, job listing and so on. It enables you to find the very best stores and their location thanks to the power of Google Maps. Our Store Locator Plugin uses the Google Maps API V3 in order to offer you immediate, accurate information about each store that suits a customer inquiry.
Store Locator (Google Maps) Features list
- 5 Beautiful Themes for frontend.
- Multiple Layouts with Listing and Accordion Option.
- Accordion template with hierarchy of Countries, States, Cities and Stores.
- Color Palette for Google Maps Plugin UI Color Selection.
- Multiple Beautiful InfoWindow.
- Extra Template for Deals Websites to show their exciting deals on Maps.
- Extra Template for Real Estate websites to show their Properties and categorize them into Sale, Rent and Featured.
- Easily customize your info window content, which is a very unique feature.
- Easily customize your store list by just adding few keywords.
- Admin Dashboard for Store Locator with all the stats of your markers, stores, categories and search.
- Analytics Bar Chart to Show user searches which location they have searched most and which store is seen most.
- Analytics Bar Chart to Show Searches, top stores and top locations.
- Time Selection for Each Day for Every Location.
- Duplicate any Store with a Single Click.
- Add Markers with Each Category, Switch between Category Markers and Default Markers.
- 2 Prompt Location dialog for GeoLocation.
- Prompt Location 2nd dialog ask user to enter his Default Location in case site is not using SSL.
- Assign Multiple Categories to single store.
- All the ASL Settings can be Overridden by ShortCode Attributes.
- Add Minimum and Maximum Zoom Level for your google maps.
- Fetch Location Coordinates (Lat/Lng) as you type in store address.
- Too many markers? Enable Marker Clustering.
- Full Width Interactive Google Maps Template.
- Logo Management Panel.
- Marker Manage Panel.
- Choose Stores Time Format 12 or 24 Hours.
- Choose Distance unit Miles/KM.
- Draggable Marker to PinPoint Location.
- Manage Markers icons with names ( UPDATE, ADD and Delete).
- Set the zoom level of marker clicked.
- Manage Categories icons with names ( UPDATE, ADD and Delete).
- Import / Export Stores Excel Sheet with all the columns.
- Delete All Stores with Single Click.
- Choose a Google map type Hybrid, Roadmap, Satellite or Terrain.
- Prompt Location show the dialog box for confirmation to share current location.
- Show Distance to each Store from Current Location.
- Set Default Zoom of your Map.
- Load on bound fetch Only markers of the screen.
- Custom Filter Option.
- Disable Scroll Wheel.
- Show additional Information about Store.
- Enable/Disable Advance Filter.
- Assign Marker to Each Category and Enable Category Markers.
- Draw Shapes/Circle around your best locations.
- Change Placeholder Text for your search field.
- Show Category Icons instead of Marker icons.
- Enable/Disable Distance Slider.
- Set Default Lat/Lng of your Map.
- Change Header Title Text.
- Change font color for default Template.
- Change Category Title Text.
- Enable/Disable Store List Panel.
- Search Stores with Search by search by Store ID, Title, Description, Street, State, City, Phone, Email, URL, Postal Code, Disabled, Marker, Logo and Created Date in the WP-Admin Manage Stores .
- Customize your google maps with Drawing Overlay (Polygon, Rectangle, Circle) of Multiple Colors.
- Choose Maps look and feel from Snazzy Maps.
- Search by Address with auto-panning option.
- Filter Store Locator by Category for multiple store locators.
- Add Google Layers to Show Traffic, Transit and Bike Layers.
- Enable Marker Animation.
- Counter of Total Stores with Live Update as you Pan over Map.
- Restrict your google Search to Country.
- Switch between Google Search and Title Search on Store Locator.
- Enable Full Width for your Plugin.
- Enable/Disable Analytics.
- Enable/Disable Sort by Bound.
- Add Text for “No Item Found”.
- Show Nearest Stores from search location.
- Default Category Selection Option
- Option to select Map Language
- Option to select Map Region for Tiles
- Logo Manger with Listing
- Customization Template within your theme
- Set Fixed Radius Value for Range Slider
- Full Page Map and Fixed
- Set Radius Limit for Slider
- Update Existing Stores using Import
- Open Direction in Google Maps App in Mobile
- Sort by Distance, Name, City, and State
- Custom Ordering Supported
- Radius Circle for Search Range
- Option to set Map top or list on top in mobile devices
- 80+ Advance Options for Admin.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Agile Store Locator 4.6.25 NULLED – Store Locator (Google Maps) for WordPress?
In order to download Agile Store Locator 4.6.25 NULLED – Store Locator (Google Maps) for WordPress you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.