|2.5.2 NULLED (activated license)
|Screenshot from the account
The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
Foton 2.5.2 NULLED – A Multi-concept Software and App Landing Theme Details
Foton is a software and app landing page theme. Get Foton today and you’ll obtain everything you need to create a cutting-edge website for your startup, SaaS, mobile app business, or app landing page. It’s a theme fine-tuned to meet the needs of everyone in the software industry – from web application makers to digital agencies. Packed with an assortment fully adaptable templates for your startup, app landing page, SaaS and all types of software showcases, Foton makes sure that every aspect of your business is covered. Simply put Foton is just ideal for any app landing page, startup, software, or mobile app dedicated website. But, that’s not all – you can build your website using either Elementor or WPBakery Page Builder! Furthermore, the theme is packed with powerful tech blog templates ready shine.
- Highly Customizable
- Extensive Admin Interface
- Simple One-Click Import of Demo Content
- No coding knowledge required
- Big custom shortcode collection
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- 9 carefully designed homepages
- Collection of useful inner pages
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($26 value)
- WPBakery Page Builder Plugin for WordPress included ($46 value)
- Parallax sections
- Fullscreen option for parallax sections
- Mega Menu
- Customizable Google Maps
- Smooth Page Transitions
- Choose between 7 amazing font icon sets
- Side Area
- Three Side Area types
- Twitter and Instagram social widgets
- Social Icons Group widget
- Social Icon widget
- Anchor link functionality for one page sites
- Video Background Sections
- Background images in sections
- Multiple Flexible Header Types
- Multiple header behaviors
- Change header skin from section to section
- Separate logos for Regular, Sticky, and Mobile headers
- Separate logo variants for dark and light header skin
- Upload different logos from page to page
- Header Top area
- Header Top and Header Bottom Widget areas
- Style mobile header separately
- Highly customizable title area
- Custom Sidebars
- Mikado Search – Optional functionality
- 5 Search Bar types
- Separate Footer Top and Footer Bottom areas
- Customizable Footer Layout
- Regular and uncovering footer
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Custom Post Formats: Audio, Video, Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote
- Multiple Blog List Layouts
- Optional social share functionality
- Smooth Scroll
- Boxed layout option
- Back to Top button functionality
- Powerful typography options
- Child Theme Ready
- Translation ready
- WooCommerce Integration
- WPML Ready – Fully compatible with the WPML multilingual plugin – create multilingual web sites
- RTL Ready – RTL languages support
- Dropdown Shop Cart widget
- Contact Form 7 Integration
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Foton 2.5.2 NULLED – A Multi-concept Software and App Landing Theme?
In order to download Foton NULLED – A Multi-concept Software and App Landing Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.