The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Professional help in solving any technical problems. Support is included in the price. Read the Support Policy.
TranslatePress Business 2.1.6 NULLED – Multilingual WordPress Plugin + All Addons Details
WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use
A better way of translating your WordPress site directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes and site builders. A WordPress translation plugin that's easy to use for a change.
Your Website Fully Translated in Minutes
Rank for more keywords. Grow traffic. Reach more people.
- Translate Entire Page, Visually. No more switching between the editor, string translation interfaces or badly translated plugins. With this WordPress translation plugin you work with the final page directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce and site builders.
- Automatic Translation. Accelerate the translation process by automatically translating your entire site with Google Translate or DeepL. You can then change only what's not perfectly translated.
- The WordPress Way. TranslatePress is GPL and self hosted. You own your translations, forever. The yearly license gives you access to updates, new features and support. After the license expires, your site will continue to work as expected.
Simple to get started, simple to use
How much easier would your job be, if the WordPress translation plugin you used in your project was well supported, tested and developed with both the developer and the end user in mind?
- It's really simple to get started, with no extra addons to install and no compatibility issues with other plugins or themes.
- Once installed, select your secondary languages and start translating your entire site visually, exactly as it looks in the front-end.
- Enable Automatic Translation and have your site fully translated instantly. After, you can easily refine translations manually.
- When you need help, there are applicable answers from the support team. Actually delivering your projects on time and on budget.
The features you need in a WordPress translation plugin
- Translate the entire page. Translate what you see. The interface allows you to translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, forms and page builders.
- SEO Friendly. SEO support for page slug, page title, description, twitter and facebook social graph information. The HTML lang attribute is properly set. Multilingual Sitemap support for all popular SEO plugins.
- Automatic Translation. Integrated with Google Translate and DeepL, you can quickly get your content automatically translated and only adjust what's not perfect.
- 221 Languages. Add as many languages using our WordPress translation plugin for your project to go global.
- Editorial Control. Publish your language only when all your translations are done.
- Image Translation. Translate images directly from the translation interface in order to show different images for different languages of your website.
- Dynamic strings. Full support for dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins and themes.
- Customizable Language Switcher. Extended language switcher includes a floater menu, shortcode and individual menu items.
- For every project. Works out of the box with WooCommerce, custom post types, complex themes and site builders.
- Translator Accounts. Create translator accounts that can translate the website without having to work with the WordPress backend, site builders or metaboxes.
- Browse As. Browse your website just like your users see it. Translate pages that show different content for different users, like a custom log-in page
- Translation Blocks. Allows you to translate larger blocks of html with a single translation, by joining multiple translation strings into a translation block.
- Automatic User Language Detection. Redirect visitors to their own language preference based on browser language or IP address.
Grow multilingual traffic and reach more people
Unleash the power of TranslatePress on your website today! Going multilingual has never been easier. Join 100.000+ websites already using TranslatePress!
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download TranslatePress Business 2.1.6 NULLED – Multilingual WordPress Plugin + All Addons?
In order to download TranslatePress Business NULLED – Multilingual WordPress Plugin + All Addons you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 5 days after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.