The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
TinySalt is a fresh and elegant blog theme for food blogger, cooking lovers and small food business. Ideal for all food bloggers, whether you have a new blog or a blog that already has hundreds of recipes. Present your content in a beautiful way.
TinySalt provides rich blog styles and layouts. And it is easy to create and manage your recipes. The theme is compatible with popular plugins such as WooCommerce, MailChimp for WordPress, Contact Form 7, and more. With WordPress customizer, you can easily change colors, fonts, and more theme appearance with instant preview.
12 Pre Designed Demos. Select a demo and import it to your website with simple click. The layouts in different demos can be combined.
Friendly & Powerful Recipe Management. Powered by WP Recipe Maker, the most popular free recipe plugin with 30000+ active users. You can present your recipes step by step with photos, including all necessary recipe meta. Readers can review, rate, print and share recipes. And it uses schema.org/Recipe JSON-LD metadata optimised for Google Recipe search.
Instant Search Recipe Index. Display all recipes on the Recipe Index page, with instant Ajax search and filters. Readers can enter keywords to search, or filter recipes by categories/cuisines/courses.
WordPress 5 & Gutenberg Ready. TinySalt is ready for WordPress 5 and the new intuitive drag and drop core editor – Gutenberg, to make sure that you will have a smooth writing experience.
Promotion & Advertising. Monetize your food blog with TinySalt. You can insert advertisement (custom image with link or Google AdSense scripts) into different places across the website.
Sell on Your Food Blog. TinySalt is compatible with WooCommerce. Build your own online shop and start selling now.
- Instant Ajax Search & Filter for Recipe Index page.
- Readers can rate, print, share recipes.
- Informative cooking steps with photos.
- Engage with readers by displaying more related recipe posts after each post.
- Flexible theme options to create different layouts and styles.
- Easily customize the theme and instant previews with Customizer.
- Fully responsive design, and retina ready. Sharp and beautiful on any device.
- Featured recipes in Homepage Top Slider with 6 different layouts.
- Multiple Posts Layouts to create diversity.
- 7 Home Widgets to create your own unique homepage. Each home widgets contains many options for content, layout and appearance.
- 3 site header layouts with color choices. Supports mega menu (displays latest posts with thumbnails in the drop down menu).
- Light & Dark color schemes. Custom accent color.
- Unlimited colors for most elements.
- 10 Single Post Templates.
- Show views count & like count for each post.
- Built with HTML5 & CSS3. SCSS files included
- SEO friendly. Compatible with Yoast SEO.
- Child theme included.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download TinySalt 1.10.0 – Personal Food Blog WordPress Theme?
In order to download TinySalt 1.10.0 – Personal Food Blog WordPress Theme you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.