The WooCommerce add-on for WP All Import makes it simple to import thousands of products to WooCommerce from any XML, CSV, or Excel file.
Every single WooCommerce product type and all WooCommerce options are supported. Every field that exists inside of WooCommerce has been included in our add-on. Nothing was left out.
WooCommerce XML imports? WooCommerce CSV imports? They are EASY with WP All Import.
The WooCommerce add-on runs inside WP All Import and looks just like WooCommerce. It’s almost like manually adding a product in WooCommerce, except it’s automatic makes it easy to add thousands of products at one time.
To import your data, just drag & drop the fields from your XML or CSV file, shown on the right, to the appropriate fields in WooCommerce, shown on the left.
- Import all product types. Import Simple Products, Variable Products, External/Affiliate Products, and Grouped Products. You can choose the product type to import from a dropdown. If your file contains products of multiple types, you can choose the “Set Product Type With XPath” to import multiple product types in one import, or if you’re importing simple and variable products at the same time, products with no variations will automatically be created as simple products.
- Import images to the product gallery. WP All Import can download images from an external server and link them to your products, or link images that you upload to your site to products imported with WP All Import. Specify the URL or file names of the images, and WP All Import will set add them to your Product Gallery, and optionally set one as the product Featured Image. You can also import image meta: title, description, alt text, and caption.
- Import large files. WP All Import has an iterative import process that automatically splits the file into pieces if it would otherwise be too large for your host to handle. You can import any size file, and hundreds of thousands of of products in one go.
- Cron-based scheduled imports. Update previously imported products with a new XML or CSV. If you’ve imported your products and then later get another updated file with new product data, you can import the new file over the old one. WP All Import will update the data for existing products, and optionally add new products and remove old products that don’t exist in the new file. There is also an option to mark missing products as out of stock, instead of deleting them entirely.
- Manage product data in Excel. If you or your client wants to manage product data in Excel, WP All Import can import it to WooCommerce. When doing an import from Excel to WooCommerce, simply save your Excel file as a CSV — in Excel that’s as simple as clicking Save As… and selecting “Comma Separated Values” from the file type dropdown. Then you can use WP All Import to import your CSV to WooCommerce.
- Synchronize stock levels. Merge any data into existing products based on product title, SKU, or any Custom Field. For example, if you get a file with new pricing or stock quantities, you can import this data into existing products. And you can even automate this with a cron job.
- Advanced features for developers. Execute PHP code on data to pre-process it before it is imported, map data in your file to different “destination” values in WooCommerce, or use our API hooks to interface with WP All Import and integrate it with other systems – it’s possible to import to the whole suite of tools & extensions available for WooCommerce.
- Runs on top of WP All Import. The WooCommerce add-on runs on top of WP All Import – which means every single feature of WP All Import works with the WooCommerce add-on as well. WP All Import is a complete XML & CSV import suite and contains a myriad of powerful features you can use with WooCommerce, such as cron-based recurring imports, duplicate detection, ability to import data to Custom Fields, easy management of existing imports, and much more.
Why choose us?
Read before purchase
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms/
All digital products are purchased without the possibility of free updates. Download links will be available for 24 hours after the purchase.
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, Skype wp.null, online chat or feedback form.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on this page.