The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
W3 Total Cache speeds up your WordPress website by reducing its download time, which makes your page load extremely fast. Faster website = better search rankings, more visitors, increased revenue and more. Recent research has proven that the tiniest increase in your page load speed over your competitors can cause physiological effects, such as increases in blood pressure and stress hormones. Google penalizes websites slowly loading websites and rewarding those who provide a better user experience. W3 Total Cache is how you accomplish this.
Plugin is exceptionally easy to use. With over 1+ million active installs in the WordPress repo, and the preferred caching plugin for experts all over the globe, there’s tons of information on how to install and properly configure.
Once configured, provides at least an 10x improvement (as indicated by Google PageSpeed Insights) in overall site performance. Generally compatible with most shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated server hosting plans. Simple installation and configuration. W3 Total Cache speeds up your WordPress website regardless of how your users access it. Mobile visitors will receive the same lightning fast speeds as those on desktop.
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.1 NULLED – Web Performance Optimization for WordPress?
In order to download W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.1 NULLED – Web Performance Optimization for WordPress you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.