The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
SUMO Reward Points is a complete WooCommerce loyalty reward points system and most comprehensive WooCommerce points and rewards WordPress Plugin. Reward your customers using Reward Points for Product Purchase, Writing Reviews, Sign up, Referrals, Social Promotion (Facebook like, Facebook share, Twitter tweet and VK.com) on your site. The earned Reward Points can be redeemed for future purchases. SUMO Reward Points offers the flexibility to offer reward points at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level. SUMO Reward Points supports simple subscription and variable subscription products. It supports Fixed Reward Points for Product purchase or Reward by Percentage of the Product Price. Coupon should be enabled in WooCommerce for SUMO Reward Points Plugin to work.
Reward Point Conversion Settings available for Earning Reward Points and Redeeming Reward Points. Also Maximum Redeeming Points in Cart can be set in the Settings Page. SUMO Reward Points is WPML Compatible and Translate Ready.
- Complete Reward Points System
- Built on Top of WooCommerce
- Points with Expiry
- Nominee Feature for Charity
- Make your Customers loyal using SUMO Reward Points
- Reward Points for Product Purchase, Signup, Writing Reviews, Referrals, Coupon Codes, Blog Post etc
- Reward Points can set at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level
- Update SUMO Reward Points Optionsin Product Level/Category Level for Existing Product/Category
- Encashing Reward Points
- Buying Reward Points
- Member can Send Points to other Members
- Member Level Feature
- Strictly Point Pricing
- Reward Points Payment Gateway
- Redeem Points Optionon Checkout Page
- Exclude Products/Categories from Redeeming Points
- Include Products/Categorieswhich when added to Cart only Redeeming Points can be done
- Refer a Friendfeature to promote Referrals
- Gift Voucherswith Reward Points
- Bulk Gift Voucher Creation
- Reward Points for Payment Gateways
- Point Conversion Ratecan be set
- Minimum Pointsfor First time redeeming
- Minimum Points Balancefor redeeming
- Minimum Cart Totalfor redeeming
- Maximum Points for Redeemingon Cart can be set
- Maximum Discount for Reward Points Gateway
- Hide Apply Coupon Form in Cart Page
- Shortcodes Supported
- Import/ExportUsers and Reward Points in CSV
- Restrict/Ban Usersfrom Earning and Redeeming Points by User Role/Individual Members
- Referral Reward should be applied when Members are x Days Old
- Username or User Idas Referral Key
- SMS Notificationusing Twilio or Nexmo
- API support for Developers
- Extensive Customization Options
- Translation Ready
- WPML, WPML String Translation and WooCommerce Multilingual Compatible – Please note you need all these 3 Plugins for Multi Language Mails to work
- Compatible with WooCommerce Booking Plugin Version 1.4.2
- Compatible with Dynamic Pricing Plugin
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download SUMO Reward Points 26.1 – WooCommerce Reward System?
In order to download SUMO Reward Points 26.1 – WooCommerce Reward System you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.