The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Calendarista is software designed to provide a faster and more efficient online booking experience to your customers. It’s goal is to make it super-fast and easy for businesses to add their services and begin taking bookings online. If you are someone wanting a complete hotel reservation system, car rental, apartment rental, travel agency, beauty salons, restaurants and so forth, you will be able to enable your website for online bookings quickly and easily.
The plugin offers 10 booking modes out of the box, 3 payment gateways and if that is not enough, it also supports WooCommerce, a custom form builder, flexible optional extras, google maps to setup departure and destination and calculate route distance and cost, a backend calendar to view your appointments, just to name a few of the features.
- Bookings with a single start date, with both a start date and start time, with a start date and time range.
- Booking a date range with changeover days (check-in/check-out).
- Bookings a round trip.
- Bookings a round trip (with time).
- Booking one or more packages.
- Payments through Paypal, Stripe, Twocheckout and WooCommerce.
- Collect payment offline.
- Enable online payments.
- Enable online payments and offline mode.
- Enable or disable payments (perfect for free bookings).
- Create seasonal rates for day based bookings
- List of custom date formats to choose from.
- AM/PM or 24h time format.
- Enable single booking or multiple bookings of the same date or same date/time.
- Customize any piece of string displayed to customer directly from the plugins back-end.
- Translation ready, either manually through PoEdit or via WPML and Polylang.
- Customize the data capture fields in a way that suits your business via Custom form fields.
- Unlimited Categorized extras to add elements that carry extra cost and can be in limited quantity.
- Define departure and destination dropdown fields with predefined locations and cost.
- Calculate price by travel distance.
- Charge only an upfront deposit(percentage or fixed fee). Pay reminder upon arrival..
- Booking can have an obligatory minimum and maximum days selection.
- Restrict from booking too soon or too late in the future with min/max notice.
- Turn over days to set prep time needed before and after the next booking.
- Choose your check-in and check-out days of the week.
- Multiple services can be grouped in a dropdown list.
- A single service can have one or more availabilities. Multiple availables will be listed in a dropdown list.
- Each availability can include an image.
- An availability can contain an area displayed on a map in the front-end.
- Calendar legend, set custom colors for available days, unavailable days and selected days.
- Style by choosing from a predefined color list to allow a more natural integration with your website.
- Auto repeat daily, weekly, monthly, yearly etc.
- Emails send out by plugin include: New booking received, Booking received successfully, Booking confirmation, Booking cancelled, Booking reminder, Booking payment received, Discount coupon awarded, Payment required and Booking has changed.
- Booking cancel link sent via email.
- An availability can contain an area on map displayed in the front-end.
- Set up Email reminders.
- Easily add staff members to existing availabilities.
- View sales, request payment or confirm payment.
- View appointments in your back-end calendar.
- Edit appointments, cancel appointment or confirm appointment.
- Set up holidays and take time off, where you can make any date or time slot unavailable for booking.
- Import and export iCAL feeds, making your business always up to date and avoid overbooking.
- Departure and destination input fields with google maps autocomplete support.
- Booking with both departure and destination input fields.
- Booking with single departure input field only.
- Booking with both departure and destination dropdown fields.
- Booking with single departure dropdown field.
- Set waypoints between departure and destination.
- Enable direction on a live google map within your site (no redirect).
- Enable options such as avoid highway, avoid tolls and show traffic.
- Select departure and destination directly on google map using right click context menu.
- Export to CSV.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Calendarista Premium 13.2 – WP Appointment Booking Plugin and Schedule System?
In order to download Calendarista Premium 13.2 – WP Appointment Booking Plugin and Schedule System you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.