The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Сurrency Switcher for WooCommerce from Aelia developers allows your shop to display prices and accept payments in multiple currencies. This will grant your visitors the possibility of shopping in their favourite currency, eliminating the costs associated with Credit Card currency conversions.
Once enabled, the Currency Switcher will allow you to configure a list of the currencies you would like to accept. Such currencies will then appear in a list, displayed as a widget, which your Users can use to choose their preferred currency. When a customer selects a currency, the shop will be both displaying prices and completing transactions in the new currency. That is, the prices displayed on the shop will be the ones that the customer will pay upon completing the order.
This feature will enable your shop to receive payments in different currencies, thus reducing the costs deriving from currency conversions performed by the various Payment Gateways. Also, Credit Card operators often charge a conversion fee when a payment is made in a currency different from the one for which the card was issued. This adds an extra cost on every purchase, and it can discourage prospective customers. Giving your Visitors the possibility of paying in their currency can help improving conversion.
Every order will store the currency used to place it, so that both Shop Managers and customers will be able to retrieve it and see how much they paid. Key features:
- Easy to use for both merchants and customers.
- Allows customers to shop in their preferred currency.
- Automatic update of exchange rates, via Open Exchange Rates, WebServiceX and Yahoo! Finance (more providers coming soon).
- Allows to set exchange rates manually, instead of having them updated automatically.
- Allows to enter prices in each currency for products and coupons, without having to use an exchange rate.
- Allows to set a base currency for each product, and calculate prices in other currencies automatically(simple and variable products only. This feature requires WooCommerce 2.3 to work on variable products).
- Automatically detects of visitors’ country (geolocation), with currency set accordingly.
- Filters available payment methods depending on the selected currency.
- Visitors’ preferred currency is persistent and it will be selected automatically at their next visit.
- Integration with the multi currencies feature of Google Analytics.
- Allows to automatically select a currency based on customers’ billing country, rather than letting them choose it explicitly.
- Comes with free integrations with some of the most popular WooThemes plugins, such as Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Bundles, etc.
- Fully compatible with our WooCommerce plugins.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 18.104.22.168114?
In order to download Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 22.214.171.124114 you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.