The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
WOOF is a powerful, flexible, easy and robust WooCommerce Products Filter WordPress Plugin that extends functionality of WooCommerce to allow your site visitors make searching of products by its categories, custom products attributes, tags, custom taxonomies and price.
With advanced filters, your customers will discover more. Here are just a few of the many options that WOOF brings to your website: Widget, Product Shortcodes, AJAX product Search, Taxonomy display choices: radio, checkbox, dropdown and more. With this Premium Plugin you can go further and include even more advanced filters as: Filter by SKU, Color filter, Image filter, Slider for taxonomies, Hierarchy dropdown, Statistic, Quick Search. And you can collect Statistical data of the search requests on your site to improve effectiveness of your business.
With Advanced Tab you can add custom CSS to style the plugin to suit the needs of your website because consistency is important.
Custom Extensions take your store to the next level and give customers the option to sort by Author, Sales, SKU or Colour. Using Extensions you can create custom shortcodes that allow you to display your products in a wide variety of ways.
With WOOF powering your eCommerce store, your business potential expands giving customers the advanced abilities to search and filter by the information that interests them most.
If you are WP+PHP developer and you want to create something unusual for your project – using WOOF extension API and default extensions as an examples you can create nearly any extensions for the search form and even custom woo-products loop template for your own purposes.
- Uses native WooCommerce API.
- Simple and clear options.
- You can show your taxonomies in the filter as: radio, checkbox, color, image, drop-down, multi-drop-down, label, hierarchy drop-down, Taxonomy Range-slider.
- AJAX mode for shop + categories pages.
- Showing search form as BUTTON.
- Dynamic products recount.
- It is possible to create custom extension using any html elements.
- Statistic for the search requests by taxonomies.
- Quick Search.
- Products Messenger.
- Infinite scroll for filtered products.
- Search by title and content text.
- Search by SKU.
- WooCommerce products color filters.
- Images as filter elements in the search form.
- Price filter as range-slider OR as drop-down.
- Products shortcode [woof_products] – ajax and redirect mode.
- Shortcode for searching by title.
- Shortcode for searching with taxonomy conditions.
- Shortcode for searching by SKU.
- Possibility to create any custom layout template and use it with shortcode.
- Different skins for radio and checkboxes in the plugin settings.
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Currency Switcher.
- Works fine with: Display Product for WooCommerce.
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Brands.
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Products Per Page.
- WPML compatibility.
- PHP 7 full compatibility.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download WOOF 188.8.131.52 – WooCommerce Products Filter?
In order to download WOOF 184.108.40.206 – WooCommerce Products Filter you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.