Woocommerce Variations (variable products) to Table – Grid is a WooCommerce WordPress plugin from Codecanyon magazine that will turn product’s page default variations select-option menus to user friendly table – grid display. It features a self-explanatory with plenty of options admin settings panel, great documentation and per product options. Plugin features:
- User friendly and self-explanatory administration panel.
- Displays all the needed data for your variable products with options to disable them.
- Supports “any” when you set your product variations.
- Supports “custom attributes” that you may add to the products on the fly.
- “Add Selected to Cart” with select all checkbox for mass adding variations to cart.
- Option to disable or enable the table/grid per product.
- In Stock, Out of Stock and Low Stock (with threshold) custom messages.
- Easy to use shortcode with full documentation to help you put the table wherever you need and shortcodes are executed.
- Easy to use global shortcode that will display all variations of all variable products on any page.
- Extensible / developer friendly. You can alter the plugin without hacking it, but via WordPress filters and actions.
- Make variations stand out with your custom sticker/icon. You can enable/disable or override it per variation.
- Supports YITH WooCommerce Wishlist.
- Supports YITH WooCommerce Quick View.
- Supports WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap.
- AJAX can be enabled from settings.
- Sorting of table columns in the frontend.
- Default table header (auto generated), generic custom table header and per product custom table header can be set.
- Easily translatable via .po / .mo files.
- Available translations.
- Exclude Categories: You may select whole categories to exclude the plugin in order to display the variations with the default select menus.
- Display Thumbnail.
- Thumbnail Width in Pixels.
- Display Stock.
- In Stock Text.
- Out of Stock Text.
- Low Stock Text.
- Low Stock Threshold: Enter the quantity of the variation that will trigger the low stock status.
- Display Price.
- Display Total.
- Display Quantity Field.
- Display Add To Cart.
- Display Wishlist.
- Display Image.
- Add Image.
- Display Description.
- Display Table Header.
- Custom Table Header: You may write your own custom HTML code for all table headers here.
- Enable Ajax: Select “yes” to enable AJAX for “add to cart” and “wishlist”.
- Enable Responsive Table.
- Order Columns: You may order the columns by drag-n-dropping the list elements.
Read before purchase
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms/
All digital products are purchased without the possibility of free updates. Download links will be available for 24 hours after the purchase.
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype wp.null, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on this page.