The official version from the developers. Licensed under the GNU GPL for an unlimited number of sites. No license restrictions.
Optimize Your Calendar for Virtual Events
Highlight virtual events on your calendar and integrate with your favorite online meeting tools with The Events Calendar Virtual Events:
- Highlight virtual events on your calendar. Highlight virtual events right in your main calendar of events, and make them discoverable by Google with built-in schema optimization.
- Powerful Zoom integration. Save time by connecting your Zoom account. Automatically generate and display Zoom links for your events from your WordPress dashboard.
- Only show livestream links to attendees. With Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus running alongside Virtual Events, you can protect livestream links (Zoom, webinar, etc.) until attendees RSVP or purchase a ticket. You also have the option to automatically email them the link.
The Events Calendar Virtual Events features
- Create Zoom meetings from WordPress. Connect your account to automatically generate and display Zoom links on your events.
- Indicate events as virtual. Virtual events don't require a location (though you can add one if it's hybrid) and are SEO-friendly.
- Require tickets or RSVP. When you're running Event Tickets (or Plus), you can protect your livestream link until an attendee submits an RSVP or purchases a ticket.
- Highlight virtual events on your calendar. Use the virtual event indicator so visitors can quickly scan the calendar to find online events.
- Display link button. Use a linked button to direct users to your virtual event or livestream location.
- Manage events from WordPress. Connect Zoom, label events as virtual, manage attendees, and control content all from your admin dashboard.
- Enhanced Google SEO. Structured data and virtual event schema markup support means your events display properly in Google search results.
- Schedule video links and livestreams. Hide your video links, livestream embeds, and other embedded content until just before your event starts.
- Livestream embed. Keep traffic right on your site by embedding your livestream (or pre-recorded video) link from YouTube, Facebook, and more.
Why choose us? How is WPNULL different from other sites?
How to download The Events Calendar Virtual Events 220.127.116.11?
In order to download The Events Calendar Virtual Events 18.104.22.168 you need to register on the website and top up your points balance. Before making a purchase, please read our terms and conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms.
After registering and refilling your points balance you need to go to the product page and click Download for x points and Download button one by one. After that the download will start automatically via a direct link. The download link will be available within 24 hours after purchase.
Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.
If you need help, please read the answers to popular questions on this page first: https://wpnull.org/faq. To get technical support or any other help on the product you can create a support ticket on the site: in the main menu Support - Submit Ticket.