Take control of your ticket sales with Event Tickets Plus from Modern Tribe developers.
Event Tickets Plus allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event and sell those tickets entirely within your WordPress site. Each ticket has its own price, stock, SKU, and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open and close.
No third party websites, no extra ticket processing fees…just you, your attendees, and one kick ass event.
Take full control of the event ticketing process and customize it to suit your needs. Event Tickets Plus uses your favorite e-commerce provider to keep users on your site from start to finish. Configure custom attendee registration forms to collect information like t-shirt size or food preferences.
Purchased tickets are emailed directly to users, allowing them to easily print them out or pull them up on a mobile device for check-in. Admins can access attendee information on the backend and export the information to CSV as needed. When your event begins, you or your staff can mark guests as checked in manually or by scanning the QR code on their ticket.
Event Tickets Plus runs alongside the core Event Tickets plugin and your favorite ecommerce plugin. Add The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO for even more robust event ticketing and calendar functionality.
This plugin extends your favorite ecommerce platforms, that means you can utilize all of their great features like payment gateways and coupons. Each platform has their own special features:
- Sell tickets directly within your event listings.
- No ticket fees (as required by most third-party ticket services) for site admins or buyers.
- Create all tickets from directly within the WordPress admin…no need to visit a third-party website.
- Style the ticket box using custom templates.
- Internationalized and ready for translation.
- Add multiple tickets (free and/or paid) to any event, page, or post.
- Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale.
- Limit how many tickets of a given type are available, with a clear SOLD OUT reference on the frontend once they’re gone.
- QR check-in can be configured to work with multiple user roles so staff or volunteers can easily manage attendees.
- Include QR codes on tickets to expedite your event checkin process.
- Generate reports on a event- or ticket- specific basis.
- HTML-based tickets and a handy attendee list to check in users as they arrive.
- Multi-site compatible.
- Custom attendee registration allows you to collect information from your attendees.
Read before purchase
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/terms/
All digital products are purchased without the possibility of free updates. Download links will be available for 24 hours after the purchase.
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://wpnull.org/en/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, Skype wp.null, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on this page.